Monday, November 10, 2008

My list

Sew....what should I get started with??? I have cut out a fleece sweatshirt for my youngest. I have traced off a wool jacket pattern from bwof 09/2008. I have found the material I want to use for the jacket, I am still debating about the lining material though. While I was looking through my stash for lining material, about a dozen more projects leaped into my head. I had ideas for each piece of material as I purchased it, however, time has kept me from the project. Anyhow, I was looking at some flannel that I bought last year to make Christmas jammies for the whole family. It is red with polar bears. I wanted to make matching pants for everyone, then a top in red fleece (I have that too in my stash) with a polar bear embroidered on the front. I am thinking this would be a good time to get started on those (not sure I have the right patterns though...). I was thinking that if I am going to make any christmas gifts, I better get a plan together soon!!! Wow. I feel stressed just thinking about it all! Okay, enough for now!

No comments: