Saturday, October 31, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Here are seven things you don't know about me. Here we go:
- I love to cook and eat!
- I hate cleaning house and do it as little as possible!
- I have a Bachelor's and a Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- I grew up overseas (Guam, Korea, Philippines, Hong Kong).
- My favorite country that I have visited was Austria.
- I am a libra.
- I love to snow ski (and the apres ski afterwards)!
Thank You JC!
Here are seven blogs that I nominate!
- Renee Always makes beautiful stuff!!
- Dawn I can always count on something fun to read! She sews more than anyone else!!!
- Angie I love to read her blog, it has such charm!
- Trina She has always intrigued me with all her wonderful dresses and I love the photo shoots! First blog I started to follow!
- Cidell I always get a laugh and I love the other stuff I learn! Second blog I started to follow!
- Christine I love the stuff she makes!
- Debbie I always am learning something new from her blogs!
Okay! I did it....that was a lot of work! So....here I am going to be lazy and not write to each person to let them know I have nominated them (and that is also the introvert in me....).....if you actually read my blog and see your name, Congrats!!! Carry on the tradition, and let us know about you!!!
I'll be reading you later!!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
My zipper I had in stash is the perfect color! Not the right length......bummer!! I ordered the right length in the same color from the zipper stop online (plus a few more for stash to make up for the $3.95 shipping charges).
There is a hood to be sewn and put on still and the cuffs for the sleeves. There is a lot of top stitching in this jacket. It went fast though. The cuffs are out of the pink sherpa too. The hood is out of the main fabric.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
I am using some of my hilco fabric intermixed with some pink sherpa for the design.
After I get that one done, I am determined to pull out a knit I purchased last year - it is black with little owls on it, Perfect for Halloween! I can see little leggings and a cute orange top (yes I have orange interlock knit in stash) with an owl applique on top. Do you think I can get it done in time for dd's to wear before Halloween??!!??
Stay tuned as I find time to get everything sewn up!