Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloween is on its way...

Well, I must admit that I haven't touched any sewing for over a week now. However, I have started the planning stages of a Halloween costume for my older dd! My younger dd has decided she wants to be a puppy and use older dd's old Halloween costume from 3 years ago (score!....only one new Halloween costume to make this year!). My older dd decided she wants to be an angel this year (I wish she were an angel all year.......). I found this pattern, Simplicity 2861 and am making view D:
I purchased some angel wings and a halo online to go along with the costume. She picked a white stretch crushed velour for the dress and a white sheer with halographic dots on it for the cape. I purchased white marabou boas for the the trim on the dress and the cape. This is my project for the week! Wish me luck on finding time! :)

3 comments:

JC said...

Hi there. I've been subscribing to your blog for a couple of months. I nominated your blog for a kreativ blog award. I didn't see an email posted for you, so I'm leaving a comment here. No pressure to do anything...just wanted you to know.
http://wannsew.blogspot.com

judy said...

Wow! My first blog award!! Thank you sooo much! :)

Alviana said...

i love costume. I wish we have that culture/celebration here in my country. i really love that angel pattern. cant wait to see the finished garment.