Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back from paradise!

Well, I am officially back from vacation! I have caught up on laundry, unpacked the suitcases (and put them away), went grocery shopping and other various errands. I have unpacked a box of fabric that I received from the Fabrics & Notions group while I was gone (although it didn't get very far, just out the box onto the table where it still sits). I uploaded all of my photos onto my computer, managed to go through them and upload some of them to picasa online. Here is a link if you want to view them! Hawaii pictures
I have been catching up on my favorite blog readings. I perused my newest issue of bwof (not much I am overly excited about yet). I don't have any sewing inspiration at the moment. I have included two pictures from our trip here. The first is the sunrise from our balcony in Kauai and the second is the sunset from our balcony in Maui. Enjoy them, I sure did every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from Maui on the 21st. Our son got married on the beach at the Mckena resort just south of Wailea. We stayed in Wailea. I'm still having withdrawls. It was hard to come home. I'll post my pic tomorrow. Stop by my blog and take a look.