Friday, August 7, 2009

Time to go

This is a no photo post. I have nothing new sewing wise to share with you. I had hoped to complete a couple of bathing suits this week to take on our hawaii trip (we leave tomorrow for 2 weeks!), but alas life took over every last minute. I spent a lot of time this week with my Aunt in the hospice facility. She left us this morning. It was her time to go. So sad, though. She was diagnosed with lung cancer in May. We were her family, she had no kids, and her dh had passed years ago. She was supposed to go with us to hawaii. I am glad that I got to help her this last week when it was so hard for her to do anything, she will be deeply missed by many. I have to pack my bags today so we are ready to go too....life is always some sort of adventure. I depart for now, but will be back.

No comments: