Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another ModKid

Here is the second top that I have been working on. It is hot off the presses and hasn't even been seen by my younger dd yet! I promise to get a picture of her in it though! This one went together very smoothly as I still had the instructions fresh in my head.
I used little ladybug buttons for decoration on the front of the dress. Funny thing, I think I actually like this top better than the first one. I liked the fabrics for the first one better, but for the total outcome of the design, I think these worked better. These fabrics were actually designed by ModKid pattern designer (Patty Young) and are in the Flora and Fauna line.
Well, I am done for tonight! I am pretty sure that I will be working on some easy knits next......my first sewing love!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: