Saturday, March 28, 2009

11-2008-124 is done!

Okay, I got it done it time for our ski trip! I like the top, but I don't like it enough to make another. The neck part of it is a little wierd. It looks nice and feels nice but when I look down at it, it seems wierd to me. Okay, that being said, the sweatshirt went together pretty well. Please, excuse the photos, my dh took them and I was just being corny and actually most of them had to be deleted! The bwof instructions actually were pretty clear. The part I didn't really like how the back facing and the front facing were separate, because on the inside it isn't super neat looking. On the outside you can't tell...
I used a hot pink thread to topstitch. Instead of putting it on the coverstitch, I used a stitch on the sewing machine to finish the sleeve hems and bottom hem.
I wish I had got a colored drawstring for the neck, because this looks plain to me. I was actually thinking about dying it to match the topstitching thread but got too lazy and thought it was okay the way it was.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: