Sunday, March 1, 2009
I finished my gymnastic suits!! Yeah!! Here are my two models! These went together very straight forward with no problems. I used my serger to sew them together and put in the elastic, then topstitched with the coverstitch part of the serger on the arms, legs, and neckline. There is elastic in the leg holes and neckline. These are #5 and #6 that I have made from the Jalie 2792 pattern. This time I made a larger size for each of the girls. My little one will have some room to grow into it. I used swimsuit materials from ebay for these. They are still wearing them, so they must be comfortable! BTW we are having just a beautiful day today! It must be 77F outside right now! I do love San Diego.....I like visiting the cold, but I love the temperate weather here! I am off to plant some flowers and vegetables now!!