The kids had lots of fun stuffing ponies!
So, I had a very busy Saturday, but Sunday I got a little bit of sewing in! Finally!!! This is the shirt I had cut out awhile back but needed the right color serger thread. So, I got that last week and so this project got started! Now, if you remember, I didn't have enough fabric to cut the sleeves, so I decided I could piece them together and managed to eek out the sleeves with the fabric I had.....only I cut 2 fabric pieces for the sides of the sleeves...instead of 4 (I needed 2 pieces per sleeve...). So, I made them black instead.
Here is a picture of my black and green sleeve. I topstitched with the olive green thread. embroidery library). I changed the colors to be just an olive green and black to blend into the shirt.